THE POWER OF WRITTEN WORDS

 THE POWER OF WRITTEN WORDS


I understand the real power of words and the importance of sharing your message by writing a book when people who are champions in their own  spheres want to meet you, get an autographed copy and even have a  picture with you...I had hoped that my book would become a best seller as any author, but now I already feel like one,indeed a little celebrity!!!

What with these incredible ladies coming from different parts of the world and honouring me with their visits!  Each of the ladies in the pictures have beautiful serendipitious stories to tell about how they reached the book which leaves me in absolute awe... 

Three decades as a physician has been immensely gratifying,but the reach and validation you get by sharing your knowledge through a book is above all that you can do on a one to one basis.

I would exhort all of you who have  a message or skill to share with the world to make it into a book..Your Life purpose will be served much easily than any other feat.


#thekintsugimoms 

#hayhouse 

#authorlife 

#wellness 

#penguinrandomhouse 

#love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pangs in an author journey.

Tryst with destiny-A near death experience

Khel ke Saathi